I found myself juggling many different Status Message views in SCCM to try to keep on top of various messages that would arise in one environment. So I did what anyone would do, and through liberal code-reuse and copy pasting, I reinvented the wheel.
What I’ve created here is based off of two built-in SCCM reports. The first, Component Messages for the Last 12 Hours, and Count Errors for the last 12 hours (should be reports 80 and 89).
The output is a three-drill down view as seen here.
And Viola! It all works!
Code is available here: https://foxdeploy.com/code-and-scripts/sql-report-for-sccm-component-status-messages/